Tuesday, October 3, 2017

About Time... Mixed Media Canvas with Papericious

Hello Everyone,



I am sharing my new mixed media canvas today... "About time"
I've used Papericious Products here:



Papericious has introduced Soft Gloss Gel, recently. It is fab glue to adhere all mixed media elements on the canvas. It dries fast, so we can move to the next step.



I've also used Papericious White Crackle paste , which gave beautiful texture.



Papericious Chipis - Gears and Fancy tag , Fabric flowers were beautiful elements to add on this mixed media canvas.



First layer of colors were with Papericious Spritz and further I added layers with Papericious Acrylic paints and Chalk paints.









Thanks so much for stopping by.







12 comments:

  1. I love how you created so many wonderful textures & the colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous project Shilpa, the textures look wonderful. I do wish we were able to have touch screens as I would for sure be wanting to reach out to touch this piece.
    Thank you for joining us all over at TioT's.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A WOWSER my friend! Extraordinary brilliant!Thanks a lot for joining Try It On Tuesday again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rich texture and yummy colour combo of your work Shilpa! As always- masterpiece! Thanks for sharing it with ua at TioT this time. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really stunning Shilpa. Lovely to see how it all came together and the texture is so beautiful. Love the colours too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Canvas,
    I vove the mix of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great textures! A creative piece. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday.
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning piece of art, love all the texture

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  9. using all those bits and pieces you made a gorgeous page Shilpa. I like the one little clock in the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Shilpa..your canvas is stunning..great colour mix too...
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning piece, love all the gorgeous texture and pretty colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh My! This is stunning! Such beautiful colours and texture! (I still haven't had the courage to try anything like this!) Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...