Monday, May 8, 2017

Monday Mini Art Journal - Video Tutorial

Hello Everyone,

I would like to share with you, Mini Art Journal page today.... 
focusing DecoArt products and Upcycling....



I have tons of pretty packaging material which I saved (hoarded ;) ) for years. And it is best way to use in Art Journal or creating Art Journal.
I worked on craft supplies packaging, back paper, here, which was thick and sturdy to take all art medium layers. I have also used wrapping tissue paper.



I have created texture here, using DecoArt Media Modelling paste and stencil.



I've used beautiful Acrylics from DecoArt Americana- Calypso Blue, Irish Moss, Neon Sizzling Pink.
Also created layers with DecoArt Shimmer Mister - Turquoise and white.
Finally, I highlighted texture with DecoArt Metallic Lustre - Black Shimmer.



I found the Butterfly image at Pinterest free files, which I got printed to use in my work.

Watch my YouTube Video to know making of this journal page.




Don't forget to subscribe my channel, for more videos.


Thanks so much for your love and support !!






8 comments:

  1. Beautiful is this - Thank you for joining the page and video with us at Art Journal Journey dear Shilpa!
    Happy week to you!
    oxo Susu

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeoug. wonderful colors and the butterfly is beautiful. Thanks for the video, I always learn something. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing artwork dear Shilpa. I love the wonderful textured background and the colors you used. The green butterfly is so nice and really perfect to it.
    Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a gorgeous project, the colours and design looks beautiful.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful piece, the colours and texture are amazing! Nice to meet you again at AJJ and wishing you a great week! J :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful and beautifully grungy also - I love this! thanks so much for joining in at AJJ
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love DecoArt products. Love the texture. Especially love the circle punched paper that you added! cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely INCREDIBLE background and BEAUTIFUL project- WOW. Watching you create this in your video was such a SUPER TREAT Shilpa. Xj.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...