Saturday, May 10, 2014

Layered Card with Whimsy Wee Stamp

Hello Everyone,

I made this card keeping in my two challenges - Cheery Lynn and Kraft Zone. My daughter adores this kinda flowery cards...


Sharing with :
Cheery Lynn Weekly Challenge - Lots of Layers


Card has almost 7-8 layers. I've used MME - Cut and Paste designer paper pad, small diamond flowers edger punch, flowers, shinhan markers, prima chalk inks,pearls, Cheery Lynn dies - English Tea Party Doily, Small exotic butterflies, olive branches

And Kraft Zone - Challenge #5 Whimsy Wee Stamped Cards
I've used Wee Suzi stamp. Card is 6*6 in size. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.




 
 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card shilpa...so hatke from your style. Love the purple hair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so bright and cheery. Love the flowers, doilies, tags etc. Lots of nice layering. Just gorgeous. Glad you joined us in the Cheery Lynn Challenge. Good Luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! Its beautiful..I loved the soft colors ..cute image n layering...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow !! fantastic take on the challenges Shilpa ..Its so different from your style yet you have nailed it !
    ..Its beautiful ..I love the layers and your coloring ..really gorgeous floral arrangement :)Love this !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The roses look delightful and I love the way you have used the olive branch--its a fav die of mine. I see you took the plunge and got the big shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful colourful card Shilpa. Loving all your layers and the little girls hair. Thanks for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs and Good Luck.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Gorgeous card Shilpa. My fav colors all around. Thanks for joining us at Kraftzone challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful. Loved all the elements you have used.
    Thanks for playing Kraftzone :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...