Thursday, November 21, 2013

Mixed Media Layout

Hello Everyone,

At Catchy Challenges, Smita wants us to make Scrapbook layout with girly theme. And I came out of my comfort zone to create one for my girl. We love this photo of hers with her friends taken at Lalbagh Botanical Garden. here it comes......



I made this on 12*12 mixed media scrapbook paper. I started with making texture with crafters workshop stencil and texture paste.Then adhered photo. Other things I've added are- doily, flourishes, flowers, butterfly. I've used distress stain, distress paint (peeled paint), Lindy's star burst(bachelor button blue) and Dylusions (dirty martini).
Its more like my mixed media art journal pages, where I create lot of layers and play with lot of color mediums. I am happy with final look of this page, hope you will like it too.
some close ups...







Thanks so much for stopping by.







8 comments:

  1. The photo looks full of life and happiness...your page makes that feeling even stronger Shilpa...what a stunning and great result. Your daughter will be thankful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb shilpa...the are so bright and cheerful..apt for the photo. Did ditti like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. an amazing LAYOUT Shilpa.. love the texture you added!
    I tipp that the left one is your daughter.. am I right???

    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wow wow..this LO is awesome Shilpa..love the texture and colors..Thanks for participating in catchy challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout ! The blues & greens are wonderful !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amaizing Layout shilpa..the photo looks full of life and happiness...wonderful textured you added.

    XXX Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful LO. And it compliments the cheerful picture so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous!! You have not used the girly pink & yet added such a girly touch to this LO.Thanks for joining at CC.Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...