Saturday, June 22, 2013

"Take the risk" - Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone,


After so many cards I've done recently , it was Art Journal time. At SDC#105 theme is anything but card and I jumped to start my new art journal page.
It says "Its better to take risk than miss a moment of magic"








Here I created the background with ink sprays, acrylic paints, crafters workshop stencils and prima  stencils. I've used three colours for the page - orange, green and teal. I added stamping flowers with ranger archival ink.Coloured them with ink filled brush pens. The focal image of flourish, frame and flowers are chipboard. I coloured them with acrylic. Loved the final effect :)  

Thanks so much for stopping by.









5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful colours! Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is truly amazing colors. Thank you for sharing your creations for this weeks Stampotique Designer's Challenge. xx Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this two-page art journal spread! Great quote, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colours Shilpa, thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours! Great background! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique. Magda :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...