Tuesday, June 4, 2013

"....see beyond imperfections" - Art Journal page

Hello Everyone,

Today's art journal is made up of all scraps I had in my stash. Julie has given this great theme for the page. And I must confess, I thoroughly enjoyed doing it. here it comes.. it reads 'Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect, it means you decide to see beyond the imperfections.'




Other than my scraps, I have used Kaisercraft texture stamps, Ranger Archival ink, Spray inks, Posca pens.
I'm sharing this Art journal page with Art Journal Everyday- May Dailies

thanks so much for visiting :) 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Shilpa, somehow reached your blog while surfing the net!! love everything about your work. I find myself drawn more and more towards mixed media and have seen almost all your posts. It is such a pleasure to be among such vibrant colors and creativity....hope to learn from you. whenever you have some time have a look at my creative space. I am following you now :)

    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/
    Suman Pandit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! I found you via Tammy Tuterow's site. I find your pages/cards very colorful, I love bright colors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...