Friday, June 21, 2013

Moxiefab Vintage vagabond theme - Card

Hello Everyone,



I started with stamping Lady and clock images with  walnut stain distress ink then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then applied distress inks - evergreen bough, wild honey, vintage photo for background and added some old letters stamping with vintage photo distress ink.
Linking this card with Moxiefabworld Tuesday trigger - Vintage vagabond
Moxiefab always gets us some inspiring triggers, and vintage theme is my favourite, as I can use my 'Distress' collection :) Trigger photo was something like this



Hope you liked my take on this !
Thanks so much for stopping by ! :)




3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so beautiful! Great take on the inspiration photo this week, and wonderful use of those vintage stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool mixed media card! Great take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shilpa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...