Wednesday, June 12, 2013

"Happy Birthday" - Card

Hello Everyone,

In today 's birthday card I've used Micia stamp set, there is cute lil' girl with flowers.





I stamped the image with Ranger black archival ink on white CS. Then I colored it with Shinhan markers, and applied the spun sugar distress ink at the edges of circle. I adhered  that piece to Doily. Base card is red handmade paper, on that another layer of pattern paper (kaiser - bubblegum hill collection) and on that I attached doily.I added some paper flowers made by me. I've used same collection Tag on that sentiments are from fiskars.

Linking this card to Charisma cards challenges

Thanks so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card with such a sweet image, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...