Monday, June 24, 2013

Gift Box and Matching Tag

Hello Everyone,

For Crafters Corner Gift Galore Challenge , I've created this gift box and Tag





I came out of my comfort zone and created this to use my Crafters workshop stencil / template and Distress stains. :)
Initially box was like this 

I used Flower Frenzy stencil / template and Texture paste to create emboss kinda effect. When it dried I used Ink sprays and Distress stains to colour that. Tag is also created with same method.
Here is another look,




Thanks so much for visiting.




4 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job this set is lovely :) Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job.Love the texture on the box and the vibrant colours.I love stencils too.So easy to add an impact to a project.Thanks for playing along with us at Crafters corner challenge #9.Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!...You have done a really amazing job Shilpa!..I just love the background you have created using stencils and stains...Beautiful design and such vibrant colors...Your box and tag has turned out so beautiful!

    Thank you so much for playing along 'Crafter's Corner' # 9 and Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is mindblowing
    I love the way you have tuned a simple box into a gorguss one
    Thankyou for playing along with us at Crafters Corner
    Hugs
    Mallika

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...