Thursday, June 20, 2013

"Friends Forever" - Card

Hello Everyone,

Today's card is with lot of stamping!




I stamped Diamond pattern with Hero arts Background stamp and salty ocean distress ink on blue CS for tone on tone effect. Applied Victorian velvet distress ink at the edges to bring on that pink. Birds and bird house stamps are from Kaiser craft Loire Valley collection. I used Memento Rhubarb ink for them (its a lovely pink color).Sentiment is from fiskars. I cut out all and brought them together on card. Card is rounded at the end for some different look.

I am sharing this card with Beyond Grey Challenges - Argyle

Thanks so much for visiting! Happy crafting!



3 comments:

  1. Hohhot I like !!!!!
    Just the cutest card I have seen all day !!
    Thanks for playing with us at BGC for the argyle challenge .
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a soothing colour combo.Loved the rounded edges too.Thanks for playing along BGC challenge #33 Argyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very nice. I just love the birds and cage. You have done awesome with all the stamping.Thanks for playing along at BGC

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...