Sunday, June 23, 2013

"Botanical" - Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone,

This week theme at Take a word is Botanical. And I tempted to use my new cute little Tilda stamp. check it out....:)





I created the background with Distress stains-peeled paint, wild honey,broken china . For tree and wood log, I've done  paper piecing. I coloured them with distress inks. Leaves on tree are also stamped and cut to adhere on branches.
Hero arts blooming meadow stamp made the garden, added some clouds and birds and butterflies. And that cutie is stamped with versa-fine onyx black(for detail coverage) and coloured with shinhan markers.

Linking this project with Creative EverydayArt Journal Everyday and Take a word
Thanks so much for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...