Thursday, June 6, 2013

"Birthday" - Gift Tag

Hello Everyone,

Today, I'm excited to share with you a gift tag for which I've used Tim Holtz products. I enjoyed the process and final result, hope you will like the tag ! :)





I started this with white tag. I applied Scattered straw and Mowed lawn distress ink with ink blending tool, then I sprayed little bit water on that. After tag was dried completely, I stamped Flourishes designs with Stazon- olive green ink. On another paper I stamped Bird and butterflies with Ranger Archival black ink and colored them with 3-D Glaze. Sentiment is stamped in Memento tuxedo ink on small tag. To finish up the tag I attached bird and butterflies and sentiment to the tag with foam squares. All stamps are from stampers anonymous collection. 
I'm entering this tag for PanPastle UK - Challenge 22 -Tag it

thanks so much for stopping by..

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So stunning, I love the beautiful green background and the colours in the bird are exquisite. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschön romantisch...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...